The jack of all trades in the industrial world.
Our millwright services include specialized skills like rigging, equipment moving, welding or laser shaft alignment. Instead of having those skills and equipment on staff, rely on Peña's Mechanical as your go-to partner to take care of these challenging assignments.
Basic Millwright Services
- ASME Certified welding
- Disassembly and re-assembly and modification of equipment — from just one machine to an entire plant of complex machines and equipment
- Plant relocation support
- Rigging, moving and setting
- Precision alignment and leveling (see below)
Our millwrights can move, set and level:
- Baumer Loopers
- Edgesweets vertical & horizontal saws
- Liberty laminators
- Felt presses
- Bailers (horizaontal and vertical)
- Haas & Moriseike CNC routers
- Bridgeport mills & lathes
- Fulton hot oil system
- Cooling towers
- Pallet flow rack storage systems
- Depalletizers & palletizers
- Case packers
- Bagging machines
- Stretch wrappers
- and much more
Laser alignment can help produce more efficient operations, save energy, reduce wear and tear on machines, and eliminate unnecessary vibration and noise from motorized parts.
Using the intrinsically safe Easylaser DX550, we can align complex machines and equipment with ultimate precision.
Laser alignment benefits:
- Prolongs the lifespan of your equipment
- Reduces downtime due to bearing failure and damage to driven machines
- Lessens the need to replace motors, seals, or couplings
- Reduces scrap product from machine failures